DW 720

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daveyboy3

Reaction score
Hi. I’m desperately seeking an inner flange for a dw 720 radial saw, I’m having no luck in finding one. I’m happy to buy one and pay post if any one has one spare.
Can anyone help ?
Cheers
Dave

Attachments

• 999610B0-F423-4FB3-8727-8AAB51F124D3.png
    999610B0-F423-4FB3-8727-8AAB51F124D3.png
    222.1 KB · Views: 17
Try Here same part number, but expensive not sure if they actually have any, but I coulld add one to my basket.

THIS site says it's the same part on the DW 320 If you get really stuck It's the same part on my saw. I could dimension it, so you could get one made, but it would be a week before I could do it.

Thanks. I’ve tried them and they can’t get one, tbh I’ve tried pretty much tried everywhere and it looks like secondhand is the last resort
Cheers

Thanks. I’ve tried them and they can’t get one, tbh I’ve tried pretty much tried everywhere and it looks like secondhand is the last resort
Cheers

I might have a spare in a box in the workshop, I will check this weekend for you.

Ordinarily I'd offer to turn one for you, but my metal lathe is currently inaccessible whilst I insulate the workshop.

If you ask in general metalworking, I guess someone else on the forum probably would be able to sort you out.

Expensive? I checked the price on the link given and found the price was £25, possibly plus VAT. I know the component, since I have a DW110, and I wouldn't make it at that price for a commercial customer and would think twice about making it for myself. The problem is that all setup time has to go into one item; given the right equipment, which I don't have or want, one setup could make hundreds, but where's the market? The original was also cast and only machined where it mattered, a one-off will be made from solid, involving a lot more material removal and thus time. I regularly advise customers to buy spares if they can rather than have them custom-made or repaired. If there are no spares then there's no choice, but don't expect one-offs to be cheap.

Thanks for the info. I think you possibly misunderstood the message, £25 wasn't a one off price on the web site, it was for a genuine OEM spare, so £25 was a bit steep for something which would have been made in the thousands, but if it was the last one for sale on the planet and you really need it........lol

Back