Dust rant

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If everything was done correctly, we wouldn't have anything to moan about!

I enjoy Salvage Hunters especially but the quality of the repairs can be questionable. One example was a lacquered table with a loose MT joint. The solution - bang a dowel into it !! Grumpy old git or not that set my teeth on edge. 😲

Can I just check because sarcasm is hard to deliver and even harder to read sometimes on the T'internet but............is this thread real???

If you want instructions or "how it's done", you'd need to go to Youtube, even there it's mostly cr*p

And dont forget your ff, rew, del, rec, buttons.... then you are sure to get it right...

I find now that on my favoured radio channel, there are two presenters whose voices annoy me - I seem to be unable to get over that and have to change channel when they come on.
Rob
Thats great news because it means that I am not on my own and others have the same thoughts. On the BBC's one show how much longer will they keep Alex Jones, there has to come a time when looking at the same wallpaper gets too much and it has to be replaced. Also on the Breakfast show, I cannot stand Dan and Shaggy Sheti, they should be on Rainbow or some other kids program, just lets move them to CBBC, and the money they pay for so little.

Are people moaning simply because they look around and see everything going down the pan and they can see that todays normal is far from, and over their lives they have seen the human race learn so little from experience or the past.

Latest posts

Back