dust extraction

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Now i have most of the tools i need i think i need some sort of dust extraction but cant aford to buy one i think i have seen on the forum some where a diy project for this but cant find it or is there an easy way of doing this
thanx lee

widget":sto7s8bn said:
Now i have most of the tools i need

ROFL.thumb.gif
ROFL.thumb.gif
ROFL.thumb.gif
ROFL.thumb.gif

Thanks for link Alf
Not disillusioned just a bit offended by the reply from a long time member of this forum . And how do you know i have not got all the tools i need when you dont know me or what i do and with replys like that could put a newbie off asking questions again
Thanks again Alf

Ah Lee, don't be offended. It's just, after a while, you come to realise you never, ever, have all the tools you think you need. One of the many joys of woodworking is, as you develop, you're interests and skills change. And as they change, so do the tools you need. You can assume anyone who's been butchering trees for any length of time will, at the very least, smile at the idea. Yep, even Norm doesn't have all the tools he needs. 'Course he may not know it yet... :wink: Chris just went a bit further than a smile, that's all. :roll:

Cheers, Alf

Its ok Chris no probs
i am prob a bit tired today been out from 6am and got home around 5 metal detecting wind rain and hail stones and nothing but a roman steelyard weight to show for it

lee you should have stayed at home and played, sorry used your tools in that nice dry warm toyshed sorry workshop,give it a little while and you will want some more toys :D :D
you never have enough clamps

and you never have enough tools

Hi Lee
You might like to checkmout Laymar crafts site some useful 'shop' tips as our colonial (sorry, ex-colonial) friends would say...

Life's tooooo serious to be serious... :p :p :p

Back