Dust extraction hoses

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidc1075

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to purchase the clear plastic hoses for a dust extraction system. I want a number of different diameters for my thicknesser,mitre saw and power tools. Axminster sell plastic hoses in various sizes but there must be somewhere else to get it from and probably a lot cheaper. Sorry in advance if the answer is already on the forum but I couldn't find it. Thanks David

The cheapest WW source I've found is www.charnwood.net although the unexpected appearance of a giraffe may indicate that the site is down at the moment.

Noel

PS, no giraffe now, site back up again.

Charnwood is located about 5 miles from my house and I nipped in there recently to pick up just the hose you are enquiring about. They do have a good election and the prices are great :wink:

Thanks Noely, but i should have made it clear that i meant the solid (non flexible) 4 inch piping.

Regards

Woody

Sorry I haven't replied sooner I have been building my workshop, not the best idea in this weather but all I have got to do now is the electrics and plumb in the dust extraction. Thank you to everyone who has replied will take a look at Charnwood. At least I have got next week off, or should I say off to Ali Pali to see what else I can spend my money on.

Old i noticed from your post a few months ago that you found them to be ok, but i tried emailing them 3 times over the space of a month, and they never had the curtesy to reply at all.

Yet their home page proclaims:

"WHO CARES?"

Customer care, product quality, and competitive prices we care about all three and we have the resources and experience to do so effectively.

Their products maybe great. They may even have competitive prices, but in my experience their customer care is not worth sh-t.

Sorry about the rant mate but customer care is a sore point with me as these days there are a lot of companies that do not know what it means.
If i find a company who shows their customers a bit of respect they will have my repeat custom again and again.

Regards

Woody

I forgot to mention, CCL who sell the Spirolux ducting have branches throughout the UK and you can usually buy "off the shelf".

Bean, sorry but as Old only mentioned the CCL web address and nothing else i thought it was obvious who i was complaining about.

Regards

Woody

Latest posts

Back