Dust extraction advice

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just been to check out the one I fitted - only has 1 spring from what I can see.

I do find that the valve will open depending on what stage of operation I'm at when using it. I did find it a bit of a fiddle to adjust and may not yet have it set correctly. As it doesn't open when the Henry is switched on and *no* machine actually working on any wood - thicknesser or router, not planning or cutting wood - the valve is closed I'm assuming that's how it is meant to be!? Only opens fully if I block the inlet.

Hopefully others will also post - and I'll adjust mine more if I have to.
Thanks. Yes I assume it should be fully closed unless there is a blockage and then it does what it is supposed to but I can hear the air coming through when it's just the Henry on. I'll see if I can find another spring and see if the extra tension helps.

Thanks. Yes I assume it should be fully closed unless there is a blockage and then it does what it is supposed to but I can hear the air coming through when it's just the Henry on. I'll see if I can find another spring and see if the extra tension helps.

Maybe contact the manufacturer for advice regarding it coming with one spring but you've seen Youtube videos showing two? Tightening the nut down bit by bit in small stages may help as you're putting the extra tension on the spring. As said, I did find it fiddly 😉

Back