Dust Collection?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheapest supplier of spiralduct and flexible hose that I have found is CCL Veloduct at http://www.cclveloduct.co.uk

They provide next day delivery for most items and are considerable less expensive than Axminster.

If you order, you should ask for at least 20% discount.

Regards

David

I have just purchased the Spirolux from CCL and it is excellent. I didn't buy their bends etc. as I already had the Camvac ones, which fit like a dream and are much cheaper.

Cheers
Neil

paisawood":6az2kakn said:
Cheapest supplier of spiralduct and flexible hose that I have found is CCL Veloduct at http://www.cclveloduct.co.uk

They provide next day delivery for most items and are considerable less expensive than Axminster.

If you order, you should ask for at least 20% discount.

Regards

David

I concur by far cheaper - also try for trade discount I got 15% of list but 30% is possible

Neil - sorry if I'm being dim, but was it the plastic fittings that you used with the metal tubes, or am I looking on the wrong page at Camvac?

Regards

John

The Axminster plastic fittings fit very well in the Spirolux as well as the Camvac ones, I pretty sure the're made by the same firm. The Spirolux bends are a good price and they do a soft 90% bend as well. (cheaper than plastic), but the Y pieces are expensive. Better to use the plastic Y's.

When I installed mine they didn't have the soft 90% bends in stock so I used 2 X45% and a small length of Spirolux pipe to make a nice soft bend.

hope this helps anyone interested in fitting etc.

Hi John FTC

Yes, the Camvac bends are plastic. I purchased the bends and blast gates when I purchased the extractor with the intention of fitting it all into soil pipe.

John (Felderman) suggested Spirolux and I took my fittings along with me and, to my delight, found they fitted perfectly into the 100mm Spirolux pipe.

I will be putting it all together over the next week.

Cheers
Neil

Latest posts

Back