dust be gone mask?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cornucopia

Established Member
Reaction score
hello folks does anyone on here use a dust be gone mask? or has seen one first hand- i was thinking about trying one for when i'm sanding on my decorating jobs- i normally wear a valved ph2 mask from axminister but they've recently changed the type of mask's they stock and the new style arent comftable and tend to fog my glass's.
any input appreciated :D

I tried one and didn't find it effective when used under a visor whilst turning. Might be better when sanding static pieces when there's no rotation to throw dust into the air

Paul.J":39gng99s said:
There was a previous post by Wizer not so long ago George,but i can't seem to get the link to show.
What am i doing wrong :?:
here

here

you needed to take off everything after the .html on the url

Hi George

I used one when I went to Nick Arnulls. I would agree that it is not so good under a visor as I would imagine that it could steam the visor up. But I used it with glasses and found it to be effective. I know Nick uses them at demo's, they are washable as I expect you know so long lasting.

I am sure Nick would tell you first hand if you mailed him.

Ive used one for a few years now and its probably on a par with most good disposables
It will steam the glasses on occasions but not as much as disposables.
Its comfortable, washable, and works out cheaper over time than disposables.
Its also very easy to keep in yout turning tunic and you dont need to worry about it getting crushed if you sit on it.
regards, beejay

I would still buy one if I was regularly going to club or turning socially. It's impossible to talk or interact with another person if one or both have a full face air mask on, or even something like the airace. IMO the DBG would be better than nothing. But not very much better than the paper decorators masks.

Back