Dual Drill

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The DUAL TWISTING has a skid-proof grasp

Hmm, does that mean that if you use this drill you may get into the brown and smelly stuff? ;)

Andrew

Now that looks like a tool that could take the market by storm. Would near tripple the work done by the average battery simply thru not haveing so many tol changes... irrespective of whether ya drill into marmite or not.... ;)

:lol:

One bit of the translation that is difficult to imagine is this: Whether shelves, wash basins or the own felling trees race - with the DUAL TWISTING you work professionally and fast. How you fell trees is the question ? Must be a built in chainsaw somewhere :wink:

I'd like to try one of these tools and hopefully they'll eventually appear in the UK, probably via the great Screwfix Direct or similar and at a nicer price :)

If you live near Earls Court or are planing to go to the DIY Exhibition you can view the Dual Drill in action: http://www.diyandgardenshow.com/exhibit ... =1037&cat=

I've emailled the company to find out if the Dual Drill will be coming to the UK anytime soon :wink:

Got a response to my email. They are hoping to begin selling the Dual Drill in the UK first quarter 2005 but I've to email them again in February for further details :wink:

Vector have one of those obscure satellite shopping channels on Sky, im assuming thats where it will be sold first

No doubt, it's on the european version of QVC etc whether it'll make it into any shops online or other is anyones guess atm.

Back