Drywall screwdriver gun

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arnold9801

Established Member
Reaction score
I’ve got to make a lot of wooden partition walls soon and although when I’ve done them before I used my cordless drill driver which gets a little monotonous and inefficient. This latest project is going to be big and for efficiency was wondering if it would be worth buying a Makita drywall screw gun.

Has anyone used one and if so do you recommend them?

Thanks

Arnold9801

I've just got a dewalt one, only used it a few times so far and it takes a bit of getting used to. I find it really awkward to use to screw inside corners with it.

While we're on the subject, can I use my dewalt one for chipboard flooring, fixing plywood etc? Will the senco pz2 bits and screws work in my dewalt gun?

I've had a Makita 6832 240v collated screwdriver for 15 years and it's still going strong.
I dont have any Makita cordless tools so decided not to buy a cordless version, plus the fact that 99% of my work is in Clients houses and I always have access to 240v.

I've never used it on timber materials but it's a blessing when fixing plaster board sheets.....

Back