Drill and impact driver combo kit recommendations

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I refused to buy any more Makita about 25 years ago as their customer service didn't actually exist.
Could not comment as have never had a problem with any of my Makita cordless drills or drivers and hopefully will be able to say the same about my corded tracksaw. The reason you may not find it easy to contact the customer services is that they may be like Carlsberg!

I’ve posted about Makita service before, broken drill gearbox, no receipt… collected fixed and returned in 3-days, they replaced the housings too “as they were dirty”

I’ve posted about Makita service before, broken drill gearbox, no receipt… collected fixed and returned in 3-days, they replaced the housings too “as they were dirty”
Nice to know.

Where a tool is made isn’t really pertinent, unless you just want one made in a certain place. iPhones, Dell laptops… lots of well built things are made in China.

Quality of production-wise that's certainly true these days. Design values I would be more chary of, but then again one of the impressive things about TTi is how they have totally invigorated the Milwaukee brand in terms of innovation and brand positioning.

That said, there are other reasonable considerations in addition to manufacturing quality.

Back