Drawer slides

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulm

IG paulm_outdoors
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good source (ie cheap !) for full extension drawer slides ?

Need a couple of sets for my new router table cabinet but was a bit taken aback by the £13 per pair price in the local B&Q. :shock:

Many thanks

Hi Chisel
you could try screfix - i think they do a set of 5 for about 30quid
Stewart

Looked on there Stewart but not sure they are full extension type ?

I think it would normally say if they were and they tend to cost a bit extra, but mean you can get the drawer all the way open and get to things in the back rather than having a lot of the contents hidden under the overhang.

Thks

chisel":3w5693qw said:
Thanks guys, will try some from Screwfix then :)
Cheers
No No don't go to screwfix, I hope I'm not to late for you but look at this first.... http://www.bullerlimited.co.uk/section. ... 6232567ee9

I've bought dozens from them they are just excellent quality.

Bullers delivery are excellent too, may I suggest adding the url to the links.

Those Buller Ltd ones look exactly like the B&Q ones Lord Nibbo but at about a third of the price ! :D

But for a couple of pairs of slides they want to charge around another £8 postage which means they are not such a great bargain as I first thought :(

As long as the Screwfix ones are really full extension, and as long as I have other bits and pieces to order to get to the free p&p then that looks like the best option as far as I can see ?

chisel":uqwmaowe said:
Those Buller Ltd ones look exactly like the B&Q ones Lord Nibbo but at about a third of the price ! :D

But for a couple of pairs of slides they want to charge around another £8 postage which means they are not such a great bargain as I first thought :(

As long as the Screwfix ones are really full extension, and as long as I have other bits and pieces to order to get to the free p&p then that looks like the best option as far as I can see ?

Yes I think they are the same. I've always ordered in at least 6 pairs at a time of 600mm or 650mm a size that screwfix don't do. You would need to order more than three pairs before you save money.

Back