Draper gets the thumbs up

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tx2man

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I broke the dust ext. shroud on my 1/4'' Draper Expert router,
so i emailed Draper yesterday, as to how i could get one.
Today, not only do i get a reply, but the lovely'Sarah'(Draper)
is sending me one FOC :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I know it's only a small thing, but it makes me happy :oops:

TX

I have had good after sales service from Draper as well.

I have one of their mortisers, it came with three chisels. When I came to use the 1/2" one the auger was bent, running out of true. I rang them, they had the bit picked up, checked it, apologised as it was no good and sent me a better quality one as a replacement. :D

I ordered an Incra Ultra-Lite last week, and when it arrived I found that there was a small problem with the right-angle fixture (Philly, in case you are wondering, the threaded holes for the three nylon bolts which control the fit to the fence were drilled & tapped too large) I decided to contact Incra directly in case they could just send me a replacement part, or some larger nylon screws - this seemed more sensible than sending the whole jig back to tilgear. I got an email back, apologising for the problem with the Jig, and asking me for my postal address so they can send me a complete replacement right-angle fixture :shock: (These cost £30 to buy) I wrote back saying thanks very much, and I said that I had intended to contact them when my jig arrived anyway, to order the metric racks, and would it be sensible for me to order them at the same time so they could go into the same parcel. I got another email back, saying that they had parcelled up the new fixture, and put in the metric racks and scale at no charge :shock: :shock: :shock: and it was all going in the post today!

One happy Incra customer :D

NeilCFD

Neil,
Glad to hear they are looking after you-freebies too! Now thats service.
hope you enjot the Incra,
regards
Philly :D

Back