Draper 200mm Cast Iron Table saw £200 ?!?!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for bringing back an old thread, but I've got some unexpected free time on the mill here at work, and I (obviously) can't measure my saw which is at home.

Does anyone have any accurate dimensions of the tabletop mitre slots, or any 'official' standard size? I want to make a couple of ali sliding runners but need a profile to work to.

Thanks folks :)

Not sure what saw youve got, but ive got a dewalt, multico and kity and they all take different sizes. Plus some are rectangular slots, some are T section....

I've got the saw that this thread is all about :)

I was hoping someone who'd bought it could post up the sizes - not to worry, I'm home now.

I've got the saw that this thread is all about :)
Its the same one as the Axminster version which is currently £700. A little change to the look of it and smaller table, but pretty much the same as the ts200. The total cost on the latest TS200 is about £1200

Axminster have really thrown away the rule book with their pricing now. The larger ts250 complete package was originally £650, big side extension and sliding table. A narrower extension and slightly different slider plus new look(though very much the same) saw unit now comes in at a total of £1400.

Thats £600 less than a festool table saw with sawstop, which while might not have such a good sliding table, the sawstop more than makes it 1000% better. Plus for that extra the festool will seriously hold its price, and probably be a nicer machine to operate.

Back