Downloading progs from BBC7 Dab Radio

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jokerman

Established Member
Reaction score
This is probably a question that's been asked before but----- Can I download a prog from BBC7 eg. The Navy Lark to my PC and if so how? If anyone cares to reply please keep advice simple as I'm really quite thick and not computer literate.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

Mike

If you want to record programs from off the Internet onto your PC then the no-brainer program is called Total Recorder (PC only..not Mac :cry: ). It is by far the easiest way rather than faff around with audio leads etc. No need for DAB reception (which ISN'T that great a quality anyway..a good FM signal/receiver is far superior in quality believe it or not)

Using the program you can navigate to the webpage (for example, the URL that Rich gave) where your program is 'broadcast' from and either manually click record or set it to record at a pre-determined time (and on a regular basis as well..daily or weekly whatever).

Smashing little program and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. There is a HUGE amount of other stuff comes with it but you don't need to get to grips with that at all.

Let me know if you need more info/help

Roger

Back