Downloading "Norm" from E mule

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Burgess

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been downloading from E Mule a number of the Norm's new yankee workshop shows. I have found the downloads very slow when compared to other downloads and a number have not been see complete. Two i have had to abandon as they would not complete. I have downloaded 3 but have 5 on the go at present with one of these that will not complete.
Has any members had any better luck downloading?

I can't help you with your problem, but wondered if you find E Mule better or worse than Kazaa, which is the only one I've tried to date.

John

Hi,
at present there are 11 projects 12 episodes being seeded on e-mule.
These are,
Antique Bench 1991,
Barristers Bookcase 2001,
Cd Storage Case 2001,
Coffee Table 1991,
Four Drawer Chest 2002,
Hanging Tool Chest,
Mitre Bench 2 Episodes 2002,
Deluxe Router Table 2003,
Storage Units Childrens 1994,
Table Saw Storage Unit 1991,
Workshop Hutch 2001,.
As I have said all of these are being seeded at present if anyone is having difficulties just pm me and I will see if I can help but I have just blown up my pioneer writer so will not be able to supply dvd's with all of them on till the middle of january pay day.

All the best,
Chris.

Barry Burgess":18owp2rw said:
I have been downloading from E Mule a number of the Norm's new yankee workshop shows. I have found the downloads very slow when compared to other downloads and a number have not been see complete. Two i have had to abandon as they would not complete. I have downloaded 3 but have 5 on the go at present with one of these that will not complete.
Has any members had any better luck downloading?

I have downloaded
Delux Router table
JigsII -Hinge/luvre/spaced holes/fingerjoint/circle jigs
Jigs I - still downloading
Router table -still downloading
garage Workshop - appears to be sound only
Table Saw - cannot get 50% of the file

Chris.
Mitre Bench 2 Episodes 2002
What is this called on E mule - I cannot find it
Thanks
barry

Freetochat":z4roypil said:
Can someone post the link please?

Perhaps this is best (file sharing) not broadcast on the forum. How about continuing your discussions offline chaps?

Thanks,

Adam

I've used Kazaa before, and not only did I find most downloads pretty slow most of the time but it left my PC plagued with a load of annoying rubbish all over the place, even after I'd removed the file!

How do you guys manage???

:?

I also find file sharing more trouble than it is worth.

Adam is right, it is a bit on the wrong side of legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back