Double or single glaze door?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
doctor Bob":chanqsvv said:
I have curtains / blinds as well, but I quite like to look out of my windows during the day and not look like a hermit.

Anyone else starting to think this thread looks like this............. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk3ds-VFKBs.
What you do is open them during the day. Didn't they come with instructions?

Jacob":rokjs49r said:
RogerS":rokjs49r said:
Shifting the goalposts again. That is not what you wrote or meant. You clearly made one of your usual 'definitive pronouncements'.

Blinds/curtains cost very little compared to the alternatives.

Maybe you get your blinds from a charity shop as they are a damn sight more expensive than the negligible incremental cost of adding an extra pane of glass.

I thought I was on Ignore. Please put me back.
Yes put you back on ignore.

Excellent.
You don't seem to be able to understand some quite simple things and it sets you off into your childish little fits of bad temper. :D

Grow up . You've been caught out again but, as per usual, still argue that 'black' = 'white'.

I am having vertical blinds fitted for Easter! But I still want to retain the nets, for privacy, and the curtains for warmth.
Am I just shy, or do I have something to hide?

Dr Bob.... Your links to the 'tube =D> =D> =D>

John

PS... It's a bit late for me, but for the younger element on the Forum
some further reading:
'The Richest Man in Babylon'
by George S. Clason.

Benchwayze":mynlpz6j said:
I am having vertical blinds fitted for Easter! But I still want to retain the nets, for privacy, and the curtains for warmth.
Don't lose the instructions or you will be going around in the dark all day like Dr Bob. :lol:

Jacob":2oqg12pz said:
Benchwayze":2oqg12pz said:
Don't lose the instructions or you will be going around in the dark all day like Dr Bob. :lol:

Hudson the butler closes the curtains at 7pm sharp, just after he supervises the staff at supper. Do you mean to tell me that up North you draw your own curtains, how quaint.

I understand about drawing water(or treacle), drawing a bath, drawing a gun, drawing a raffle ticket, drawing a bow, drawing a conclusion, drawing to an end, drawing a picture, but drawing the curtains seems to mean either opening, or closing them. Toggling the state of the curtains.

doctor Bob":32a06f8k said:
Jacob":32a06f8k said:
Benchwayze":32a06f8k said:

At least I don't stumble around in full daylight! 8)

Back