Don't knock too many local airlines?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worse than sitting in the back of a C130 for thirteen hours with your knees interlocked with the guy opposite and and your head on the next guys shoulder then having to climb on the webbing between the backs of heads to reach the 'toilet' for want of a better word.

Andy

many a flight with a walkman IN my ear defenders, bloody webbing was always chaffing bits of me where it shouldn't.
but all in all still bleeding great aircraft. Wish I could have jumped out one when it was offerd, but our CSM qaushed that bit of fun :(

K

I have always said that anyone who wishes to leave a perfectly servicable aircraft before it's sat still on the ground has to have something very unballanced about their thinking :shock: And I spent 12 years or so making sure that all of the Comet 2 and 4c, Britannia, Belfast and VC10s I worked on stayed servicable. No-one ever jumped out of any of those, or needed to :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Nor the Canberras or Shacklebombers I worked on during my 2 1/2 years suffering in Singapore 8) 8)

Back