Domino fence for 12mm and 18mm material

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would prove ideal, just picked up a job to make carcases in 18 & 12mm boards.

PM sent, if any left.

Paul

Bought one last week from a post on the FOG, arrived very quickly and has made my cabinet build a lot neater as a result.

I previously used a method of offsetting the two pieces using a scrap of wood for offset and didn't rely on the adjustable fence which gave me 80% reliable line-ups in the quickest time, however this little beauty has made it much more accurate.

Removes my need to double check I have things set out correctly.

Highly recommended if you can get one while they're still for sale.

Wuffles":1b2yjuyx said:
Bought one last week from a post on the FOG, arrived very quickly and has made my cabinet build a lot neater as a result.

I previously used a method of offsetting the two pieces using a scrap of wood for offset and didn't rely on the adjustable fence which gave me 80% reliable line-ups in the quickest time, however this little beauty has made it much more accurate.

Removes my need to double check I have things set out correctly.

Highly recommended if you can get one while they're still for sale.

I should also add, the photos make it look like it's a rough base, it's not at all. And, like the Seneca adaptor, this isn't limited to the depths mentioned in the title. But you know that if you've read this far into the thread.

The Half Inch Shy review of the Domiplate covers exactly what this thing does. Ok to post links here? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTwZy645Udc

I don't work for Chris either, no matter how much it sounds like I do.

Lol thanks wuffles , yeah that video is a great one for people who don't fully understand these things. Paul Marcel really knows his stuff

Back