Dogs upset stomach.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RossJarvis":183gahdj said:
Glad to hear the little feller is doing okay.

Strangely his prescription seems very similar to mine, bet it cost more than an NHS one though :(
Does that mean you've got an upset stomach as well ? Not sure if it'll work for you,but mine seemed to get a bit of relief from munching on some grass :lol: I'd never seen a dog munch so much !!

Coley

rom bloke":34gyw68m said:
hes a beautiful looking jack, hope all is ok now

Dave
Thanks Dave. I was looking through puppy pics last night and found a few that made me chuckle
51121ef40670b929b6e7a7891bf2a482.jpg

d7ffcb31928323f867fe7999162a78cd.jpg

He's an old man now, he still acts like a crazy pup though !

Coley

ColeyS1":1fmy7vc3 said:
RossJarvis":1fmy7vc3 said:

Strangely his prescription seems very similar to mine, bet it cost more than an NHS one though :(
Does that mean you've got an upset stomach as well ? Not sure if it'll work for you,but mine seemed to get a bit of relief from munching on some grass :lol: I'd never seen a dog munch so much !!

Coley

Yep, tummy troubles. Our dogs always ate grass just before being sick. I've heard rumours that some people smoke grass to stop them being sick :roll:

Although I'm a cat person I'm glad to hear the lad is sorted however the thought of making an appointment to see a vet stood out as strange, maybe I am lucky. Our vet holds 2 surgeries a day, just turn up. And there's 24 hour cover for emergencies as well. It gives great peace of mind when you need them in a rush. As an aside our doctor is almost as accommodating, same day consultation but you do need an appointment.

RossJarvis":c5z7o8ci said:
ColeyS1":c5z7o8ci said:
RossJarvis":c5z7o8ci said:

Coley

Yep, tummy troubles. Our dogs always ate grass just before being sick. I've heard rumours that some people smoke grass to stop them being sick :roll:

well that's what they do so they are able to vomit and get the bad stuff out as well in the process + also some fur they have in stomach, just as cats dogs need to eat some grass as well :)

Back