Does this sound right

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waka

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Thought I'd check out two festool items at rutlands and Axminster, the two items in question are the festool Offset Screwdriver Attachment and the Right Angle driver.

The Rutlands website quoters nearly 56,00 including vat whereas Axminster are quoting 38.00 including vat.

Am I missing something here?

Hi Waka

There is quite often disparity in prices, both ways, between these two companies.

They're 45.00 at Protrade, but iirc that does not include vat. Which would make them 52.87.

Sounds like Axminster then. :wink:

Cheers
Neil

Hi Waka,

Both items are listed in Axminster's clearance items email, so I would guess that they have discounted them over their 'normal' price. As of a week ago, they only had 7 offset drivers and 5 right-angle drivers, so you'd better order quick! :p :lol:

Cheers,
Neil

They are £53 each or thereabouts in Axminster's catalogue.

The new festool drill has a variant where the two alternative "chucks" are thrown in as a package deal for less £100 extra IIRC. This is possibly why these are being reduced, but that's pure speculation on my part.

Back