Does this program take the prize for being the largest?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogerS

Established Member
Reaction score
After two days of utter, utter frustration with my PC and trying to get various new video capture peripheral cards, software and video cables to work, the latest problem was a DVD that was burned in said PC, will replay in said PC but the DVD won't play in either the mac, the DVD player or a different PC.

As I know that support for the program that burned the DVD will ask me..."can you burn a DVD that works OK everywhere but using a different program?" I decided to buy a program off the web to eliminate this.

RoxioEasyMedia Creator looked to fit the bill. So I bought it.

Download size....965.5Mbytes...yup, nearly 1Gb. I'm speechless. :eek:

Blimey Roger - biggest download I've seen

I guess the program itself is quite small and the additional size comes from various sample videos etc?

or....

the reported download size is incorrect as I sometimes use Roxio RoxioEasyMedia Creator and my CD version is consideralby smaller than this

The mickey is most definitely being taken by this company :roll:

nice web connection Roger to download 1GBb files so quickly :shock:

I've asked for my money back. The program is pants.

Not ony that, Roxio installed a copy of Napster on my computer without my permission and so I now wonder excatly what else they have installed. So a reformat and reinstall of the OS is in order I think.

It is highly likely that your problems are down to the type of media you are using. Try a better class of disc such as ritek dye to get good results with your DVD Player

No problems with TDK, Imation or Emtec (nee BASF).

Noel

Back