Does anybody over there WEAR these

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Slim

You'll need to speak to Midnight about those.

I think Mike wears them whenever he uses a new plane for the first time. :lol:

Cheers
Neil

waterhead37":yun7z3ud said:
It appears to be BRIMARC's official uniform - they turn up at every woodworking show in them.
Those of a nervous disposition may wish to look away.

Viz:
50.gif

Cheers, Alf

Hi Slim,
Do many of us wear these? Of course not! Don't be daft! They are far too boring! Brown and navy blue? Come on, some of us have some class.

Personally I have just the three, a pink one with black spots for day to day woodworking, a nice gold lamé one for woodworking in the evenings, and a rather daring short one for woody shows. It does, however, have a little bit of lace around the bottom so my knees don't frighten the horses.

I rather fancy the Gucci ones, but you pay a lot for the label.

Cheers
Steve

Ahhhhh...Steve-you joking, right? :shock: :lol:
I couldn't get away with it-not with my legs.....
Philly :wink:

Somehow I just can't equate these with the traditional Scottish Kilt. And God help the man working under the ladder or scaffold :lol:

Of course now Steve may shave his legs and use the appropriate body lotion. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dear God! :shock:

That's nearly as bad as the purple and yellow things some of my compatriots sell to unsuspecting 'Murrican tourists up the Royal Mile! :?

Samuel L Jackson has a lot to answer for if you ask me!

Beats me why they can't just stick to traditional tartan ... I mean, we can cater for every imaginable tartan ...... "Clan Weinbergerstein? Absolutely Sir! Right this way....." :whistle:

I think Mike wears them whenever he uses a new plane for the first time.

keep practicing Neil... one o these days ye'll learn t get it on withoot laddering yer stockings....

just make sure it doesn't clash with yer nail polish......... :p

Midnight":3fzl2eog said:

I think Mike wears them whenever he uses a new plane for the first time.

keep practicing Neil... one o these days ye'll learn t get it on withoot laddering yer stockings....

just make sure it doesn't clash with yer nail polish......... :p

ROTFL.

Thanks Mike, you've made my day.

Cheers
Neil

No idea what one of them is Roger but fresh air (and nothing else!) is what should be under traditional tartan!

And it's normal practice to keep one's knees together when flashing yer bum at weddings! .... for the sake of the photos! :D

I expect the "modesty strap" is to keep the kilt together at the bottom. I've never worn a utilikilt, but a light-weight tartan kilt and a moderate breeze can advertize all your private wares (don't ask me how I know, but this usually happens when your hands are busy playing the pipes). :oops: :)

Ed

If I had to wear one of them. I'd be wearin my Hanes boxers if I didn't get shot first. Besides they cost as much as a new LNBU smoother. Know where my money would go. I only by Carpenters Jean cutoffs at WalMart when there on sale 9.00US
:lol: :lol:

Back