Doctor Bob's Workshop open day 17th May

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can people let me know if they want to hang around for a curry.
The resturant is about 5 mins away opens at 6pm, we could do takeaway or sit down.

My vote is for a take away back in the workshop, but happy to go with majority.

Can Bern and I play it by ear? I know i'll fancy one on Saturday, but a 4 hour journey in a small car x2 delhi bellies might be pushing it.

Cheers

Nathan

nathandavies":1oi7i6xs said:
Can Bern and I play it by ear? I know i'll fancy one on Saturday, but a 4 hour journey in a small car x2 delhi bellies might be pushing it.

Cheers

Nathan

Thats why I think a takeaway would be best, don't want to book a table for 10 and then find it's just me and Brad Naylor looking like an old gay couple .............. no offence Mr Naylor (I think I could do better ;) )

Would anyone like a piece of leather? A neighbour has put a sofa in the garden which she intends to burn tonight... :shock: :shock: :shock:

I've liberated it it of some of the leather. It's not hide, the reconstituted stuff. The Chipboard of the leather world, but it would make a good stropping surface. I'll bring some along and you can help yourselves.
S

Can I ask people to bring some nibbles or something for the BBQ, i'll do bread sausages burgers.

Also if anyone wants to bring sharpening gear I have a challenge, my morso guilotine nose, feels sharp but if someone could really sharpen it up that would be great.

any hand tools you wish to show off / demonstrate please bring them along

Postcode CM17 0RB

7a-8a Kingstons Farm
Kingstons farm
Downhall road
Mtching green
Essex

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place...2!3m1!1s0x47d890c2c3d0df31:0x7820cf7600021f1d

11am start all welcome

Starting to look tidy.

deh7g.jpg

See everybody tomorrow.

Tel 01279 731220 if you are lost.

Get into Kingstons farm and we are the first unit on the right.

i have a few hand tools to get rid of
i have also tipped out my wood store
hope someone will be interested

what nibbles shall i bring ? just some steaks ?

looking forward to it

Steve

Steaks yum yum

anything really, as mentioned I've got burgers sausages bread and a bit of salad stuff

Have a good one lads wish I could get there but I'm working tomorrow. Well done Bob for organizing it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

drinks of some description. yes please

Tea and coffee supplied plus some soft stuff.

Latest posts

Back