Doctor Bob's Workshop open day 17th May

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctor Bob

Established Member
Reaction score
OK guys, I'd like to offer an open invitation to all forum members to visit my workshop, 17th May start at 11am.
It's a business, so machines rather than handtools.
I'm not hand tooled up so if anyone would like to bring tools or other stuff please feel free. I have the big machines, which I can demo.
Some people are handy on CAD and other drawing packages so maybe someone could run a demo.

Workshop is in essex, between J7 and J8 of the M11. (matching Green, good pub about a mile away)
See the website for full address details.
Subject to weather I'll have a BBQ on the go, drinks and nibbles, if you come maybe a bit for the BBQ or nibbles would help.
Plenty of parking.
If you have anything for sale bring it along and we will have a mini boot sale.

Might have to limit numbers if large interest, so first come first served and all that.

If people are interested we could go down the road for a curry early evening.

Looking forward to meeting you all. I'm not really grumpy.

Regards Bob

Alright calm down, form an orderly queue and I'll deal with you one at a time............ :lol: :lol:

Maybe I got it the wrong way around, if there is not enoigh numbers I may have to cancel :(

Bob there are just a few to many miles between Essex and Northumberland, so unfortunately I can't attend but I'm sure it will be a big success.

Baldhead

Id love to attend if it still goes ahead. I'm near Bournemouth but will travel the length of the country whenever there is mention of a curry!

I was thinking of doing the same thing my end of the country sometime to, people could come and play with the cnc for a day.

many thanks!

I'll be travelling from Wales, one place other than mine I think is booked in the car, but if anybody wants to jump in along the M4 speak now.

Bbq, curry, beer and wood. What's. Not to like!! I'm in for the visit. If you need any help setting up. Give me a shout as I am 10 miles or so away. :)

mailee":35n249wv said:
Oh yes, count me in Bob. If the weathers not too bad it might be a good excuse to get the bike out. :D

Thats a long way to peddle!!!!!!

I'd enjoy that and also seeing the business machines at work/in demo mode.

P.S. IMO - these things take a little while to get off the ground because not everyone checks their favourite forums *every* day.

:-D

nathandavies":3cq4gldd said:
I'll be travelling from Wales, one place other than mine I think is booked in the car, but if anybody wants to jump in along the M4 speak now.

Nathan just to confirm i am still up for the trip .

Cheers Bern :D

Back