Do you use any US or Canadian tool sites?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha-hum. Before Rob mentions it, Lee Valley are in Canada, so perhaps we should adjust that to North American sites? :D

Cheers, Alf

Well I reckon Lee Valley has to be the best I've dealt with for customer service, although I've also ordered from http://www.lie-nielsen.com and found their customer service to be excellent also.

Adam

I think the comment about customer service must go across the board for sites that side of the pond. :D

I have ordered from Highland hardware, stuff that I could not find in the UK. In fact stuff custom made that is normally shipped straight from the makers to the customer. They had no problem with the order or keeping me informed how it was progressing. :lol:

Neil,

Whilst you at it, and to save any further efforts from those in the rest of the group, you might as well as Waterhead for his list of all other useful places to buy tools, for "everywhere else in the world not already mentioned!". If it's not on his list, I reckon it's not worth knowing about. So Chris, have you considered ebaying a copy of your favourites? :shock:

Adam

Latest posts

Back