do you own a festool baseball cap?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he has a degenerative nervous system condition, which got so bad at one point, he thought he would have to give up until new medication came along

Thats Izzy swan with spondylitis, not stumpy nubs.
stumpy is strutting his festool walk. :roll:
In all honesty, i dont care about festool because I couldnt afford any of it even with a 75% off voucher, so its all just good clean fun. Honest. =D> =D> =D> 8)

I knew about Izzy and am not confusing the two Bob :) . If you watch Jame's videos you will see an excessive amount of hand shaking when he does close ups etc. He actually did a vlog about it about a year ago I think

I was not aware of that. i watch every so often but dont follow his shows to that extent. How bizarre. lets hope its not wood dust thats the cause of their problems :shock: :shock: :shock:

Droogs":k7l85i5p said:
I knew about Izzy and am not confusing the two Bob :) . If you watch Jame's videos you will see an excessive amount of hand shaking when he does close ups etc. He actually did a vlog about it about a year ago I think

Ooopppss! .....My Mrs has always said I only open my mouth to change feet.

Sorry!

I'm genuinely not sure what the point of this thread is. Are we taking the **** out of Festool, or stumpy nubs, both, or neither?
As I say, this is a genuine question, not sarky or anything

Its the attitude of certain owners that is the butt of his video. he admits, festool is a good product, but the prices seem to be in the "if you have to ask the price you cant afford it" category.

Its like a couple of car owners about to leave work, one says "I'm going to my car" the other says "I'm getting the Jaguar out" :roll: :D :D

But overall, it was funny, at least to me. =D>

In the hay day of Russia booming there was a joke that highlighted the mentality that was occurring regards displaying people’s new wealth. Two men talking:

Aleksey : Morning Boris, is that a new tie?
Boris : Sure is, nice hey!
Aleksey : Yer, where did you get it, what did you pay?
Boris : That new store on Tverskaya street, it was $50.
Aleksey : You fool, they have similar in the other stores and you could have paid $100!

My impression was stumpy has similar views regards Festool.

Fitz.

I think stumpy used to be funnier back then (when this vid was made). Seems to take himself a lot more seriously these days.

Latest posts

Back