Do not try this at home!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whiskywill

Established Member
Reaction score
Saw cut.jpg

Attachments

• Saw cut.jpg
    Saw cut.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 414
You know, I once heard a story about a guy who sawed through his knee cap with a cordless saw when he was using it as a sort of makeshift bench to brace against when cutting up CLS :|

Ha :lol: I know a couple of people I could happily use as workbench. :wink:

Trevanions story about the kneecap job reminds me of around 40 years ago when one of my neighbours doing a bit of DIY on a Sunday morning using a corded B&D drill somehow managed to drill into his penis.
No permanent damage except word spread around the village very quickly and he didn't show his face in the pub for a while. He got a lot of " a headache would have been less painfull", " have you never heard of condoms", The missus isn't on the pill then?" and some pretty crude comments.

There were a few local females asked to see his scar so maybe a perhaps bird magnet than a Ferrari :wink:

The real hero in the pub was the flautist who taught him how to pee again.

A friend was laying a new carpet in his living room when his wife brought him a cup of tea, without thinking he put the Stanley knife into his back pocket and stood up, unfortunately the blade was not fully retracted and sliced his wife from knee to hip.

Stigmorgan":3ou6r2wz said:
A friend was laying a new carpet in his living room when his wife brought him a cup of tea, without thinking he put the Stanley knife into his back pocket and stood up, unfortunately the blade was not fully retracted and sliced his wife from knee to hip.

I bet she was upset a getting blood stains on a brand new carpet. #-o

When I was a kid I cut my knee cap with a handsaw. Dads car always use to be in the garage and somedays when I couldnt be bothered to push it out and up the hill I use to sit on the bonnet to work at the bench. I was in full swing cutting something in the engineering vice and after the cut had finished the saw kept going until it got to my knee, stopped fairly quick when it reached the skin !

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Lons":2a95s3h5 said:
Stigmorgan":2a95s3h5 said:

I bet she was upset a getting blood stains on a brand new carpet. #-o
Luckily the damage was only superficial but left a nasty scar, she wouldn't wear a swimsuit after that.

Back