DIY nuclear fision

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy was on the wrong track entirely - to split the atom, all you need is a very finely set nuclear plane.

Personally, I would recommend the use a positron plane (available from all good woodworking stores); hand-tool afficionados may object, however, this being a power tool (rated at about 5 Megawatts, and of course requiring an n-dimensional electricity supply).

For those whose budget will not stretch, or who object in principle to power tools, take a look at the latest offering from Shingquang : a really low angle nano-plane. The blade is only 5 picometers thick, and theoretically capable of slicing a helium atom in half (provided you can grip the little so-and-so in the bench vice, of course!). I've found it rather difficult to sharpen the blade however.

This guy is just another attention seeker..hence the call to the authoritys

He was just after a reaction :roll:

I think there is money to be made making microprocessors for the nuclear industry.

My old man said that there was always money to be made out of fission chips.

I'm fed up with getting my coat...why should I? I don't want sympathy. I just want to lead a quiet life...away from people...learning how to weld Ukeleles... :oops:

J :wink:

Back