DIY Multitool Bench AKA Microshop

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luis GVC

Reaction score
Hello

I have been looking at the how to make a small multitool table from this gentleman (which he brands as a Microshop) and feel tempted to make one myself. I have very little space in my garage and no permanent workbench so was planning on building a workbench (about 5X2 feet) under which I could store this for when I need it. Currently I have no intention of making any large objects, the main use would be standard DIY like fixing a fence, make small bookshelves, and boxes - even film cameras like pinhole, maybe eventually more sophisticated field large format cameras, so need to be able to cut and route smaller pieces with some precision. I already have the tools and a drill press so I wouldn't be building that. As I have all my tools all over the place and time if always pressing I don't feel motivated to set up the workbench, find the tools etc - so I am hoping that this will remove that friction Has anyone build something like this and do you have a link to a website / blog that I can visit for inspiration? He sells the plan for USD 30 but I feel tempted to just do it myself. Haven't decided yet. Thank you

Doesn’t look that good tbh and you can find much better plans.

If you want inspiration for small spaces try this guy

The Shop Nation plans are only £20 and he does a scalable workbench that is much more use than the one you’ve linked

It’s horses for courses but you need to think what you need and work round it then work out what you can compromise on.

Doesn’t look that good tbh and you can find much better plans.

If you want inspiration for small spaces try this guy

The Shop Nation plans are only £20 and he does a scalable workbench that is much more use than the one you’ve linked

It’s horses for courses but you need to think what you need and work round it then work out what you can compromise on.

Thank you

Back