Dishwasher

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UKTony

Established Member
Reaction score
Fairy Liquid should not be used in the dishwasher, lets just say Swmbo is not very happy with me 8) 8) 8)

Nice one, I'd try that out this evening, but we don't have a dishwasher, maybe I'll see if it works in the washing machine. :twisted:

How long is your ban on loading the dishwasher then? :lol:

Adam

Our dishwasher always uses fairy - doesn't clean the dishes very well though

But then it is my elder daughter :?

One of our baths has jets in it.

We had some friends staying last year, who put their kids in it one evening while we were all in the garden having a couple of drinks.

We were disturbed by screams of laughter and bubbles coming out from under the door and out of the open window! :shock:

FYI Radox aromatherapy bubble bath doesn't clean the ceiling very well. :lol:

Cheers

Tim

Tony,

braver man than me to admit to this, damn just did didnt I :oops:

Dont half make a mess doesnt it, all I could think of when I did it was the magic poridge pot.

Signal

Mcluma":29e0a1lq said:
He Tony, is that Hannah, who just left you on a school trip

No, this one is Beth, she's the older one and Hannah the younger

To explain, in the 10 years we have had a dishwasher i have never switched it on i normally put things in it and the get moaned at last night she leaves me instructions, it reads put detergent in the compartment on the left of the door and switch to number two on the dial etc...how the heck am i supposed to know that they are tablets and not the thing you normally wash dishes with.....

UKTony":2qojshy1 said:
To explain, in the 10 years we have had a dishwasher i have never switched it on i normally put things in it and the get moaned at last night she leaves me instructions, it reads put detergent in the compartment on the left of the door and switch to number two on the dial etc...how the heck am i supposed to know that they are tablets and not the thing you normally wash dishes with.....

hahahahaha :lol:

Latest posts

Back