Discovery Real Time ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wizer

Established Member
Reaction score
Have you guys seen that Discovery Home and Leisure are changing their name to Discovery Real Time?

What an odd name? or is it just me?

probabley just an excuse to show more fishing programmes oh and maybe some more fishing programmes.

i used to like fishing before Home and Leisure

Thought they'd already changed the name to the "how to be a property magnate whilst fishing" Channel! :lol: :roll:
Cheers
BringBackNorm :D

wizer said what happened to bob vila, he went fishing :wink: #-o #-o (hammer)

Next thing you know Norm will be making a fishing rod, how many brads can he use in that :lol:

It wouldn't surprise me at all, Jason. After all, he's already made a boat.

Gill

I haven't watched H&L in ages. I got fed up with the property and fishing shows taking over.

:-({|= I used to enjoy the good old days when you had at least two woodworking shows on a day, This old house with Steve and Norm, Bob Vila's show, Hometime, the house doctor (the guy going around the US, NOT the property one in the UK) :cry: :cry: :-({|=

No wonder their is a shortage of fish with the amount of fishing programmes that are on H&L.

I dont think they have announced exactly what they are changing other than the name. The Advert just says 'Things are changing at H&L"

Discovery Health is now changing to Discovery Home and Health also.

Well, just before Norm in the afternoon there's "The Restoration Man" with, with, with, can't remember his name, Walsh, big guy with the braces, ah, Tommy Walsh, anyway his sidekick does it with the antiques bloke. Interesting, lots of inlay and moulding work as well as plenty of shellac and finishing stuff.
BTW, Bob Villa got kicked out, apparently got too big for his boots, or something.

Noel, think that's me name.....

Yip, the very man. Good programme, especially the bits about applying veneers etc.

Noel

Back