DIRE WARNING!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:!: That's horrific - He's one lucky man.

Put's things into perspective.

I tore off most of my middle finger nail yesterday on a carpet gripper while putting in some skirting board....I nearly blacked out at that :oops:

Mcluma":st1tny7w said:
I wonder if that working at Chernobyl has anything to do with his remarkable recovery :roll:

Well the fact that he was prepared to drive himself to the hospital points to some super-human pain management!

Hmmmm considering the same web site has a story claiming that the Japanese mafia used KGB inventions to cause hurricane Katrina I'm not entirely sure this is the most accurately reported story.
Great website though, it's certainly got my office laughing.

Hello everyone

Here is a quote from that story.
"" Circular saws are usually used to fell trees and the rescue services use them to cut through metal""

Makes me think that maybe he was using the saw for something that it was not intended for or-----maybe I have been using my saw wrong>

Anyway he is a lucky man!!!!!

Travis

Travis Byrne":1u73fsub said:
Hello everyone

Here is a quote from that story.
"" Circular saws are usually used to fell trees and the rescue services use them to cut through metal""

Makes me think that maybe he was using the saw for something that it was not intended for or-----maybe I have been using my saw wrong>

Anyway he is a lucky man!!!!!

Travis

This is interesting, I was going to use a chainsaw to cut down some large conifer tree's in my back-garden, guess I should forget that crazy notion and get out my Circular Saw - anyone got a jig for that? :lol: :lol:

Back