didn't expect much for a fiver

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil Pascoe

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07 ... UTF8&psc=1
DSCF0139.JPG

Amazing. It'll hold my Estwing hammer as well. :D

Attachments

• DSCF0139.JPG
    DSCF0139.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 835
Bearing in mind that people use small magnet bracelets to cure arthritis, that thing will either kill you or turn you into superman :shock:
Oh, and dont get your wallet out with that hand, magnets wipe credit card chips. :roll: :roll: :eek:

Nope, but that doesnt stop millions of people wearing them :roll:

someone I know has a magnetic bracelet shaped exactly like a wristwatch with a black dial. He is constantly being asked the time, and gets annoyed having to explain it isnt a watch.
Doesnt stop him from still wearing it though (hammer) (hammer) (hammer)
I once wiped a printed timed car par ticket by putting it next to my mobile phone. The problems THAT caused!

I'm a big fan of a magnet on a stick, for when you tip over that box of screws. Looks like this would be one better.

When you walk into the workshop, do all the tools start to tremble and judder, and then fly into your hand on command?

Does this mean you now have a magnetic personality?

he-has-a-magnetic-personality_fb_1016331.jpg

I got visions of Phil going down the road at 90 mph, with his arm stuck to the side of a mercedes sprinter van. =D> =D> =D>

I just do what we all do, put them in my mouth, mind you I don't have many teeth left.

Latest posts

Back