did i miss anything

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hi all

did ya miss me? I missed you!!

Work has taken over life this past month and woodworking + forum nearly non-existent.

Wondered if I had missed anything exiting such as new comps. etc.??

be a week or two before things die down enought to visit regularly again :cry:

Good to see you popping your head in fella......anything new....er...well I've just ordered one of those Rexon Wet Grinders and a 6000grit stone on your recommendation!! So if its no good you might want to keep your head down a little longer!! :lol:

SimonA

Tony,

Ahhh, the prodigal! He's back! <throws herself to the ground in order to kiss ground walked upon, etc> Have you been away then...? :p

Well apart from the "Largest Quantity of Jigs" comp (prize - LV large shoulder plane, closing date 8.35am 6th Oct), the record attempt on the world's largest dovetail joint (apparently the EU are considering such a technique to join Wales back onto the rest of the UK) and Norm's fleeting visit to ask what the team thinks...?, you haven't missed a thing. :lol: Come back soon; my inbox is getting cobwebs. :wink:

Cheers, Alf

Yes hes back..briefly :wink:
But where did you see that suggestion prior to the magazine ?????

Bean

Simon - heads down coming up :)

Chris - what letters - intrigued of (near) leicester :?

Alf - yes I have been away :evil: :evil: :lol:

Gutted to have missed the jig competition by such a small margin :cry: guess I've only myself to blame :wink:

Alf be gentel with him, after all he has not made a jig in weeks....he cannot be well :wink:

Bean

Back