Did anybodyelse enter the Rojek competition that F&C ran

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you enter magazine competitions that offer tools as prizes?

• Regularly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Occasionally

• Never

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Good Surname or what ?

Established Member
Reaction score
This competition closed yesterday. I have never entered a competition like this before - but the prizes were so good I couldn't resist.

I wondered...

1.How many entries they get for competitions like this?
2.How they judge the tie-breaker?
3.How and when do you find out who won? (I'm assuming it won't be me...but wouldn't that be a gloat... to win 3 major bits of workshop machinery!)

Perhaps a poll would help answer Q1.

When I lived in Scotland I always used to enter these comps if they were just about collecting tokens or answering some dumb questions. I always felt safe in the knowledge that I've never won anything in my puff and I'm not likely to start getting lucky now! :roll:

Anyway, I've stopped now cos they all seem to be restricted to UK residents :evil: ....I mean, anyone would think it was expensive to ship cast iron to France..... :wink: :lol:

Hey Scott it was only a few score years ago when the British would send cast iron to France for free! Mind you it was in the form of cannon balls. he he. I have only won two things in my life and both were of no use to me: Large walking talking doll....I had no kids at the time and a Chicken dinner......I am a veggie. Oh well thems the breaks. :wink:

Back