• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale DeWalt Radial Arm Saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srp

Established Member
Reaction score
DW125 radial arm saw. 240v single phase induction motor. Good condition, with work table, adjustable fence and sacrificial kerf insert. No longer have the space to keep it unfortunately. Two different blade guards, a riving/anti kickback knife and I think I have a DeWalt guide book as well which I will dig out. £200.
I'm near Gatwick/East Grinstead, RH19. Should fit easily into the back of a sensible car, and of course I can help load it.
IMG_0271.jpgIMG_0272.jpgIMG_0275.jpg

I am amazed that this is still here, a very handy machine indeed, I used to have one with a very large table either side it was brilliant for dimensioning sheet materials when the head was turned sideways.
Tempted but I really can’t justify it. Ian

DW125 radial arm saw. 240v single phase induction motor. Good condition, with work table, adjustable fence and sacrificial kerf insert. No longer have the space to keep it unfortunately. Two different blade guards, a riving/anti kickback knife and I think I have a DeWalt guide book as well which I will dig out. £200.
I'm near Gatwick/East Grinstead, RH19. Should fit easily into the back of a sensible car, and of course I can help load it.
View attachment 93379View attachment 93380View attachment 93381
Good morning is the radial arm still available at all?

Good morning is the radial arm still available at all?
I must apologise for not noticing your post - for some reason the notifications aren’t working for me, and it’s probably my fault!
Yes, it is still available. I’m away from the workshop at the moment, but back again soon. Perhaps you could message me with your contact details??

Edit - just discovered how to start a conversation so I’ve messaged you my details!

Last edited:
Ok, so I thought I’d sold this, twice in fact, but it didn’t happen for various reasons. So it’s still for sale!

Ok, so I thought I’d sold this, twice in fact, but it didn’t happen for various reasons. So it’s still for sale!

I have just PM’d.

Let me know if it hasn’t come through.
All the best.

I have just PM’d.

Let me know if it hasn’t come through.
All the best.
Thanks - just replied to your message.
I’ve reserved it for you! Hopefully we’ll sort it out over Christmas.

Last edited:
Back