• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Dewalt Radial Arm Saw - Power Shop DW 125

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glynne

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm selling my Dewalt RAS as I now buy PAR timber rather than mill my own from larger boards and I hardly ever use it.
I've only ever used it for cross cutting and trenching where it is very accurate once set up properly.
I bought it second hand in pretty good condition but added some reinforcement (angle iron) to the bottom of the base where they can rust.
It is fully working and is complete apart from the retractable blade guard which I found was more of a hindrance than a help. It also comes with a negative rake blade which is pretty essential to a safe operation. I found the dust extraction on the blade guard to be not very effective and the contraption at ther back of the saw works a lot better (obviously connected to an extractor.
I haave disassembled the saw and base for storage and easier transport but can easily show that the motor is working. Reassembly is very straight forward but will take 2 people to align the saw with the base. There is also a downloaded copy of the instructions.
Given the weight and size it is collection only from Sutton Coldfield (B75).

I'm looking for £100 ono.

IMG_2307.JPG

IMG_2308.JPG
IMG_2309.JPG
IMG_2319.JPG

Last edited:
I'm selling my Dewalt RAS as I now buy PAR timber rather than mill my own from larger boards and I hardly ever use it.
I've only ever used it for cross cutting and trenching where it is very accurate once set up properly.
I bought it second hand in pretty good condition but added some reinforcement (angle iron) to the bottom of the base where they can rust.
It is fully working and is complete apart from the retractable blade guard which I found was more of a hindrance than a help. It also comes with a negative rake blade which is pretty essential to a safe operation. I found the dust extraction on the blade guard to be not very effective and the contraption at ther back of the saw works a lot better (obviously connected to an extractor.
I haave disassembled the saw and base for storage and easier transport but can easily show that the motor is working. Reassembly is very straight forward but will take 2 people to align the saw with the base. There is also a downloaded copy of the instructions.
Given the weight and size it is collection only from Sutton Coldfield (B75).

I'm looking for £100 ono.

View attachment 135592

View attachment 135593
View attachment 135594
View attachment 135595
Hi Glynne I'm interested but cannot PM you as a new member.
thanks
Colin

Hi Glynne I'm interested but cannot PM you as a new member.
thanks
Colin
Hi Colin, I know as a new member you can’t post items for sale but I didn’t know you couldn’t send PMs? I’ll send you one to see if can reply to it otherwise do you just want to ask any queries you may have.
Glynne

Stolen would be more accurate at £100! Just sold mine for a lot more than that. Great bit of kit and only sold as I have acquired its big brother.

Latest posts

Back