• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

DEWALT PLANER THICKNESSER DW 1150 ***SOLD PENDING APPROVAL**

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnt64

Established Member
Reaction score
I am reluctantly selling some more my equipment as to be honest it just isnt getting used at all, as I am going more towards woodturning the next item currently for sale is as follows
Dewalt DW1150 planer thicknesser with Wixey remote planer readout (fantastic bit of kit) and three pairs of blades also instruction manual included (downloaded from the web). These are fantastic machines which are very much sought after as they are very powerful and stable in operation. The added bonus of having the wixey is that you know to a tenth of a mil what thickness your timber will be. The capacity is 10 x 6 max. I would like somewhere in the region of £350 for this though I am open to sensible offers. This is a collection only from LA4 due to the weight of the machine and is cash on collection. Any question drop me a message many thanks. (sorry for the pics being upside down if you click on them they are the right way round)

Attachments

• planer3.jpg
    planer3.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 923
  • planer4.jpg
    planer4.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 922
  • planer5.jpg
    planer5.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 921
  • planer6.jpg
    planer6.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 921
  • planer2.jpg
    planer2.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 921
Hi John the wixey remote is an upgrade I fitted to take the place of the mechanical thicknesser adjuster scale which is ok and works well but with the digital readout you can repeatedly get the same dimensions on many pieces of wood much quicker than using the scale fitted to the machine. It means that you dont have to measure the timber after you have machined it. Hope you can follow my explanation.

Hi,
I'm interested in this. I'l send a PM (if i can figure out out).

Thank you

Back