• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Dewalt Flexvolt table saw + 3 Batteries

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lastminute

Established Member
Reaction score
Dewalt Flexvolt table saw,

Complete with the following.

Three (3 x 6Ah batteries)...2 unused!

Fast Charger

Precision Mitre Gauge

Quality fence incorporates Box joint jig.

Mitre slot sliding bar

Blade changing tools

Excellent condition

Collection from BD9 Asking £575

P1010654.JPG
P1010657.JPG
P1010659.JPG
P1010660.JPG
P1010662.JPG
P1010664.JPG
P1010665.JPG
P1010668.JPG
P1010666.JPG

The zero clearance insert plates that you have: did you buy them or make them yourself?

If you made them yourself: do you have any tips on it?

If you brought them: where did you get them from?

Hi, I simply used 12mm ply which fitted perfectly,and copied the original insert plate as close as I could on the bandsaw
then finished by sanding until the plate dropped into the slot. Then hold the plate down by locking the fence
over the plate making sure its safely out of the way of the rising blade, then gently raise the spinning blade slowly up into the plate until the desired slot is reached, then gently lower the still spinning blade down until it clears the slot!
You can hold the plate down by other means ie clamps etc.
Hope this helps

Gerry

Hi, I simply used 12mm ply which fitted perfectly,and copied the original insert plate as close as I could on the bandsaw
then finished by sanding until the plate dropped into the slot. Then hold the plate down by locking the fence
over the plate making sure its safely out of the way of the rising blade, then gently raise the spinning blade slowly up into the plate until the desired slot is reached, then gently lower the still spinning blade down until it clears the slot!
You can hold the plate down by other means ie clamps etc.
Hope this helps

Gerry

Thank you, this is really useful. I have the non-battery version of this saw and the same mitre gauge, virtually the same as your selling here.

I found making the inserts a right pain. From what you are saying I can tell that the inserts are different between your battery model and my non-battery model. my inserts cant be straight 12mm, they require much more kerfluffle as theres weird shapes underneath that mean it varies in depth and requires hogging out and other annoyances.

If i didnt have my setup, id be jumping on this myself!

New to this forum, think I’ve just messaged you, if not let me know and I will retype here?

Latest posts

Back