Dewalt DW733s wiring

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuffys

Reaction score
Hi Everyone
Need help, as done the most stupid thing. I purchased a second hand planer thicknesses model - Dewalt DW733s. I unwired the motor to clean the motor outer shell. Took photos of the wiring so it should have been straight forward. But now discovered my photos were not specific enough! Aaagghh!!! Now can’t seem to get the machine to start, as I bet I have the wired it incorrectly. Does anyone have this machine and could take a photo of the wiring or know of where I could find wiring plans. The manual does not have a wiring diagram. Thank you so much in advance. An embarrassed Michael.:oops:

Hi Everyone
Need help, as done the most stupid thing. I purchased a second hand planer thicknesses model - Dewalt DW733s. I unwired the motor to clean the motor outer shell. Took photos of the wiring so it should have been straight forward. But now discovered my photos were not specific enough! Aaagghh!!! Now can’t seem to get the machine to start, as I bet I have the wired it incorrectly. Does anyone have this machine and could take a photo of the wiring or know of where I could find wiring plans. The manual does not have a wiring diagram. Thank you so much in advance. An embarrassed Michael.:oops:
Hi Michael,

I find myself in exactly the same position. Did you get the wiring sorted? If so, any chance you could share this information with me.
Thanks,
Dominic.

Latest posts

Back