• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold DEWALT DW733 Portable Thicknesser Planer

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian H

Established Member
Reaction score
Looking for £300, will need to be picked up from Rainham, Kent.

I purchased this last March second hand. I was just starting my build out of the workshop and 'imagined' I'd need this in the near future... well as is often the case, I didn't as I was lucky enough to pick up an SD310 on here from another member and that is all I need. Hopefully, you can see from the pictures this has had very light use, it has a small patch of surface rust on the top and underside of the in / out feed tables (noted in pictures) I'm sure if needed a light rub with wire brush will sort that!

k1E78J3zSEWNQ%CDL+qf7A.jpg
i3P0%gWCS6WIJF6YmkaFvg.jpg
fullsizeoutput_1d54.jpeg
wRQUaj9BRCybR2BRf9puWA.jpg
7ed6yBqlQZ6pTtj5hi2DbA.jpg
fullsizeoutput_1d58.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_1d56.jpeg

Attachments

• Mo7kQo7AQhyZ+WqzzoDnfQ.jpg
    Mo7kQo7AQhyZ+WqzzoDnfQ.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 8
Hi - I'd be interested in buying your planer if you'd be willing to ship to Lincolnshire - I'm afraid there's just no way I'd be able to personally collect it. Shipping costs would naturally be covered.

Gordon

Hi Brian,

Thanks - I don't seem to be able to send PMs yet - maybe not enough posts?

Thanks for that - looks like using Shipley will be expensive, I'm getting quotes in the order of £70 to £150! Checked on Parcel2go and best quote comes in around £25 with insurance, so I'll go with that. If you'd like to get it boxed up and let me know when is best for pickup, I'll get it all arranged. In the meantime, let me know how you'd prefer to be paid - Paypal or direct bank transfer works for me.

regards

Gordon

Hi Gordon,

Glad you found a sensible shipping option (y) I cannot remember the actual number of posts to be able to send replies in PMs, you'll be there in no time.

Give me a day or so to source a suitable box and packaging and I'll come back to you to confirm shipping details etc. I'll flag this thread as 'sold, pending shipment'. I'll PM you the banking details later once we have the planer packed and ready to go.

Cheers
Brian

Hi Brian,

Some of the shipping quotes were just silly!

There's no rush on the planer, so don't feel pressured to get it away - it'll be a while before I need to use it anyway.

It's not in the photos (that I can see), but can you confirm that the dust collection spout thing is with it?

Lastly, I'll need your address, phone number and email for when it come to arranging the shipping.

regards

Gordon

Hi Gordon,

Yes the dust collection spout is included, will PM details later.

cheers
Brian

Hi All,

Listed again due to logistic challenges getting this to the planned buyer.

Please note, this will need collection as shipping is not a viable option I'm afraid.

Thanks

Back