• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Dewalt DE6252 dovetail jig

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sporky McGuffin

Light entertainer
Reaction score
Unused in a slightly scruffy box. Slight corrosion to one thumbwheel but everything else is clean and as-new. No instructions - I seem to recall they didn't come with them.

Hard to find prices for these to compare, but I think £41 isn't unreasonable, collected from East Hampshire or plus postage at cost.

Attachments

• IMG_0353.jpg
    IMG_0353.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0354.jpg
    IMG_0354.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0355.jpg
    IMG_0355.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0356.jpg
    IMG_0356.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 55
@Sporky McGuffin Not sure if this will be of help to you or whoever buys... I did a Google search for a manual for it and found this site and, after entering some details, got to a page showing the manual available to download for £1.49: More than 27,000 user manuals - MyManuals
Another option may be to look for online manuals on the Porter Cable website (where they used to be free, and, as I recall pretty well written) - I am pretty sure that DeWalt's router jigs are/were straight copies of the Porter Cable designs.

https://www.portercable.com/products/power-tools/woodworking-tools/dovetail-and-fastening

Bump to add that I have an unused still-in-packet Trend L120 dovetail bit that I'd include for another £10 - they seem to be around £22 new.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back