DeWalt D27300 Planer Thicknesser

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Can anybody give me any feedback on this machine. I have looked at various PT's of a similar spec (Elektra, Record, Kity, Scheppach, etc.) and the DeWalt seems to be on a par with these. Added to the fact that Machine Mart are offering it at a very good price I was considering buying it. Before I part with my hard earned cash though, I would appreciate any comments from forum members if they have used it or if they have read any reviews. I have heard that its predecessor, the DW733s, was a very good machine. Is the D27300 an improvement on this?
Any comments would be gratefully received.

Cheers

there was a report on this machine recently and whilst it came out quite well, it was not as good as the earlier machine which incidentally i have and find very good indeed.
Wiyh hindsight however I would have gone for a separate planer and thicknesser as My shop is very small and the 733S takes up quite bit of space when using it inside. that said it is excellent. There are S/H ones advertised which could be worth investigating but if you decide to go for the new model I would shop around as machine Mart tend not to be the cheapest.
Beejay

http://community.webshots.com/user/eunos9

Back