Dewalt biscuit joiner

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Just got a dw682 biscuit joiner second hand but has no manual . If anybody knows where i can download one or if someone can photocopy one for me i would gladly pay for it .

http://www.dewalt.co.uk/main.asp?mk...nfo from the PDF file once it's loaded. Andy

http://www.dewalt.co.uk/main.asp?mk...nfo from the PDF file once it's loaded. Andy

Thanks for your help ,i should have looked at dewalt site first :oops: .Must admit did not think manufacturers would post manuals do many of them do it now ?

AP,

You know I thought of looking myself, but assumed that the US site would have it where the UK would not. Imagine my surprise that the US one didn't while the UK one did. You can't win can you? :?

I think quite a few do now, as far as I can tell. Axminster have some online, and more appear every so often. Jet have them on their US site. I think Trend are pretty good too (?) but I'm not sure. Obviously DeWalt do, but not over the pond. :roll: It's useful to see the manual before you buy I've found, so having them online is great. And exploded parts diagrams can tell you alot about a tool or machine that the advertising blurb neglects to mention. :wink:

Cheers, Alf

Agree with you there ALF i think all power tool companies should do it .It's not like they dont have I.T staff or stuff on computers these days most of them have web sites .After the first set up would not take long after that to add stuff or update i mean how many new power tools do they launch a year :lol: .

Suppose it's in the interests of the various companies to have manuals online. Think about it- ring up or email for a manual, some person has to go all the way to a cupboard, find the item, look for an envelope, lick a stamp etc, etc.
And if you are anything like me can you find the manual when you need it??? 3 years after you bought the tool??

Rgds

Noel

Latest posts

Back