Dewalt 615 900w Routers

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freetochat

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm sure that ebay is monitored religiously by everyone, but currently there ia flush of Dewalt 615 routers being posted. A nice little router. I've just picked up one for £40 plus postage. At that price, it is a good deal, especially when I just paid £9 for a replacement plastic dust extractor fitment for the same model.

Obviously yes VAT being added is something to watch. I know paypal is not used, but credit card payments are so there is a degree of protection.

I've been told that the item has been dispatched, I'll let you know when it arrives.

As an ebayer they have a 99% rating over 7 years. I think 18,000 odd positive feedback.

They have had 8 negitave and 20 neutral reviews in the last month and over 120 in the last 6 months - so I am worried. I started to bid then viewed the VAT lark and scanned the reviews

I wouldnt use them over the VAT thing out of principle. I just think its a dirty trick

Router arrived - new in sealed box, with all parts as should be. Won last Wednesday, paid Thursday, arrived today. All at less than half price (mail order) even more from my local store.

Latest posts

Back