dewalt 1st fix nail gun review

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little bit more research I bought the DEWALT DCN692P2-GB 90MM 18V 5.0AH LI-ION XR BRUSHLESS FIRST FIX CORDLESS NAIL GUN have not had a chance to use it yet time to buy some nails any suggestions on what nails to purchase what works for you and price-wise thank's Mock

deWalt nails are good - in terms of price Rawl are probably your best bet. Beware really cheap nails - they can give you nightmares with jams. Not all nails are equal

Thanks for the heads up does anyone have a manual for the DEWALT DCN692P2-GB 90MM 18V 5.0AH LI-ION XR BRUSHLESS FIRST FIX CORDLESS NAIL GUN? Will the gun empty the magazine by firing all the nails or does it stop when you only have so many left Mock

Thanks for the heads up does anyone have a manual for the DEWALT DCN692P2-GB 90MM 18V 5.0AH LI-ION XR BRUSHLESS FIRST FIX CORDLESS NAIL GUN? Will the gun empty the magazine by firing all the nails or does it stop when you only have so many left Mock
They have dry fire lockout and stop when you have about 5 nails left in the magazine

Thanks again time to buy some nails as I found a few nails from my old gun laying around the 1st 3 or 4 nails fired fine then it stopped firing but I only had a few nails in the gun and there are about 5 left I was beginning to worry I bought the gun secondhand mock

very happy so far with my DEWALT DCN692P2-GB 90MM 18V 5.0AH LI-ION XR BRUSHLESS FIRST FIX CORDLESS NAIL GUN quick question what are the smallest size nails you can use with these guns

Yeah mine is an earlier gun but will fire any size between 50 and 90mm, smooth, ring, galvs, whatever.

Back