devonwoody web site at last

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DW,

Well it all loads okay, if that helps. :D Personally I'd shelve the, er, unusual background though. It took about 200 years to load* for a start. :(

Cheers, Alf

*Teeny weeny exaggeration perhaps... :wink:

Alf it did not take that long to load for me ,pull the string tighter thats goin into the back of ure pc :lol: ahh on second thoughts prolly takes longer to get to cornwall (hammer)

ahh on second thoughts prolly takes longer to get to cornwall

syrup tin and damp string modem... ;)

it took a good minute with my broadband... no active links...

it's a start though; more than I've got...

Seriously thanks for the feed back. Some viewers have stated it takes a long time to load, why is that?

I have not got stuck into the links yet, but they will come!!!

I have been trying for months to obtain this site but the fault turned out to be with my server Tesco. They state that my password was not being accepted, but they have now corrected their problem. So if anyone else is having difficultlt loading up a web site and get password error messages, fire email suuport questions off to your server. I reckon they were after telephone support at £1 per minute, but I wouldn't play or pay.

I am no expert in this (see previous post last week). But I choose to make my site as simple and uncluttered as possible hence I went for no background detail at all. All those colours and shapes must increase the size of the page and hence increase the time taken to load.

AndyP

Back