Devon autumn sun

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
Sunrise this morning was spectacular in Devon with early morning mist.

autumnsunweb1.jpg

autumnsunweb2.jpg

Beats London :)

Sure looks good although 'sailor's warning' seems apt. Whereabouts are you? Are you Teignmouth way?

Cheers

Tim

Stunning - Well worth getting up for :) . You should print that and put it in a frame.

I drove to work this morning with my fog lights on.....and some silly person sitting right up on my tail! :x

Cheers

Howard

Thanks to your post, DW, I was inspired to leap outside and take the following. Enough to delight shepherds all over the place. :D Too bad about the blasted telegraph pole... :evil:

DSCF1369.jpg

Cheers, Alf

waterhead37":306bq9ut said:
DW, How is she going to see that now you have cut off her phone line? :lol:

Doesn't matter now shes on broadband - she can just Skype via the broadband connection!:wink:

Adam

Adam":inszhvt8 said:
waterhead37":inszhvt8 said:
DW, How is she going to see that now you have cut off her phone line? :lol:

Doesn't matter now shes on broadband - she can just Skype via the broadband connection!:wink:
But the broadband's via the 'phone line too... Actually that may explain why the connection went awol last night. Doesn't explain all the other nights though. :( Honestly, it may have been slow, but at least the dial-up was there. :cry:

Nice job, DW. Wish it was possible in real life. :D

Cheers, Alf

Doh!, I was thinking you'd gone cable, but in facts its just upgraded wet string isn't it. :lol:

Adam

Latest posts

Back