'Designer' coffee table... (not spam, honest!)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, on reflection I think I may have fallen for an advertising trick. All the other items on the site seem to be really nice other than this ..... table. I saw this in an ad on the side of my facebook. Suspect the idea is to be incredulous and then look through the rest of the site and be 'wowed' by their reduced prices.....

Perhaps?

Bl**dy hell; I've got a few dozen pallets lying around; a few tins of wood stain, some castors from Rutland and I could make myself a tidy pile ..... if only I could find 50 or so people stupid enough to buy them!!

Mike

This site is really confusing me! Just been reading more about it. It seems like they have a staff of furniture designers who design a few pieces of furniture (obviously) each. These go on the site and are made to order at the end of every week in China. I guess it gives new talent a foot in the door.

Whoever came up with the £299 pallet coffee table is either a genius or an eejit, tho.

Hey i think I've got an idea for a dining table, bookcase................... :idea:

Ah, but they`re
"made in the UK by skillfull craftsmen who combine technical expertise with a creative eye for detail"
so they`ve gotta be worth it! :lol:

Ian

The pallet table looks the best thing on there. The rest is sub-Habicrap 'designer' made in China crud with lots of slick marketing
Matt

If you added a couple of rusty bits of old iron with coach bolts that would be classic Le Salvager. (homer)

Back