Delta Unisaw!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seaco

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok let me get this clear from the beginning, I blame this on Mdotflorida he was the one that put Daniel Holtons email address on the site and now I've gone and bought a Delta Unisaw from him...(You wait till' my wife gets hold of you!) I sold my Kity 1619 to Steve James here on the forum (Good to keep it in the family)

What helped alot was that he only lives about an hour away in Devon... so I went to have a look and totally fell in love, It's being delivered on Sunday!...:lol:

PS If anyone is looking for one of these saws you should get in touch with him quite quickly as he had six and I think he's now down to two and he says he won't be importing any more... [email protected]

You do realise this means I'm going to have to buy a plaid shirt and grow a beard!... :?

Hi Lee

Congratulations on your fantastic purchase.

If you contact Philly he has cornered the market in plaid shirts in the UK. :wink:

Cheers
Neil

yeah and buy dado blades, and a new fence, and a tenon cutter and... :lol: :lol:

Trust me you cannot keep up with old Norm

That's a pretty good gloat. But before you use your power tools, a word about safety... ;) :).

Gill

Well done Lee. Keep us up to date - pictures, review etc.
Oh, and make sure the first you do is build the mobile base and build upwards.....Kinda hard lifting the thing onto the base on your own....

Noel

Mdotflorida":3mlp9j60 said:
seaco":3mlp9j60 said:
Ok let me get this clear from the beginning, I blame this on Mdotflorida

Who me ?

Congratulations, collecting mine on Saturday. I'm a tad exited !!!!

Jeff

You won't regret it!........ :wink:

This is a couple of pics so far...

DELTASMALL4.jpg

This is the mess that was my workshop!... :oops:

DELTASMALL2.jpg

Now we're getting somewhere... :lol:

DELTASMALL3.jpg

I will write a review when I get to use it for it's first task... :twisted:

Very nice Lee, enjoy.
Presume you didn't need a mobile base (or none available at present?).

Noel

Noel":3k7d44tr said:
Very nice Lee, enjoy.
Presume you didn't need a mobile base (or none available at present?).

Noel

Hi Noel

Still waiting on back order from Delta... :cry:

It's got a 50HZ factory motor and can be wired to 240V. Just in case Seaco misses your post............he's just popped into the shop to stick on a 3 pin plug.............

Noel

Mdotflorida":2dncnisg said:
Looks great. 8)

What power supply are you using for the saw ?

Jeff

20amp... :shock:

And yes Noel is right it is 50hz...

American wire colours threw me a bit though!

Seaco, if you need a picture of the wiring just let me know. They are confusing. Assuming you haven't fired it up yet.

Noel

Noel":14qhhgyz said:
Seaco, if you need a picture of the wiring just let me know. They are confusing. Assuming you haven't fired it up yet.

Noel

Thanks for that Noel but I actually found the colour codes on the net it's all up and working!... :wink:

BTW I didn't mean the plug wiring but the motor wiring. Egg sucking perhaps?

Noel

Latest posts

Back